Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!



10:20 p.m. Today's project was to enjoy a fantastic Christmas day with our family. Now that the kids are grown, the sibling gift exchange, which included spouses and fiances, went beautifully; all gifts were thoughtful and clever. My father gave very precious keepsakes to the girls and their fiance and husband, and blessed our sons, too. Gifts exchanged between Steve, my dad, the kids and myself were wonderful, and our prayer times at breakfast and dinner were anointed. And my 83 year old dad stayed long enough to enjoy our "Arista" (Italian pork roast) and take home plenty of goodies ahead of the rain.
The Lord blessed our humble efforts with His loving touches throughout the day, from morning through evening games. We are so blessed , not only with our children, but with the families they have (or soon will be) married into. And our youngest Steven will one day find the young woman God has prepared for him as well.
As Steve and I wrap up the final cleaning and dishwashing, and listen to Frank Sinatra sing "The First Noel," let me just say,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment